Feb 10, 2012

RISINGTASTE.COM IS A SCAM.

Risingtaste.com emailed me offering me a 5% off coupon. They asked me to buy something with a 5% off coupon and have me write a blog post about them. Good thing I have trust issues ;} because I almost bought some really cute hair accessories. The prices were like unbelievable ($0.34 for a flower hairtie). Anyways, I checked this post for more info and I Knew it was too good to be true.

Here is a picture of the dress that was in the description of the dress, and here is what she recieved:


Ridiculous! Watch out.



1 comment:

  1. They are a scam I bought 10 items from them, since they took my money I have heard nothing from them at all. I am now going through PayPal to get my money back and I am not the only one who's gone through this. They befriend bloggers so you will praise them so people like me will go for it and get scammed

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...